Celina In Support Of Bipasha

Currently in the headlines of a controversy involving Bipasha Basu, in conversation with Amar Singh, former Samajwadi Party Leader, Celina Jatley supported Bipasha. Celina is confident that the voice in the controversial tape is not of Bips.
“I wld lk 2 stand up 4 Bipasha ..I hrd the tape n I DO NOT believe its her AT ALL! Have known Bips since KOLKATA days the voice is NOT hers (sic),” Celina posted on the most happening blogging site Twitter.
Bipasha denied her involvement and says she is been used when the headlines read the Amar Singh’s tape. The tape has been barred from any media until now.
“The voice in the recording is certainly not mine. I dare say that my voice has distinct characteristics and the voice on the tape is completely different. Nothing could be farther from the truth,” Bipasha said in the press confidently..

Total Pageviews